Dress code business casual
Seated tasting starts at 6:30 pm.
The Wine School and Tasting Event will feature:
- 13 Tuscan products to taste
- Learning why certain foods are paired with wines.
- Wine school: learn how wine is made in Tuscany, how the soil, the climate and the history makes Tuscan wine one of the best in the word.
Appetizers and plated dinner will be served:
- Tuscan Salami and Cheese, Bruschetta (bread with olive oil).
- Plated dinner of salmon and beef tenderloin will be served.
- Dessert Bar
List of products will taste during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Terrestre Super Tuscan IGT
- Bartolomeo Super Tuscan IGT
- Baldassarre Super Tuscan IGT
- Cavaliere Super Tuscan IGT
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Old Selected
- VinBeato Dessert Wine
The tasting will last for approximately 2 hours. All items tasted will be available for purchase.
Valet and Street parking available
Event Hosted and Sponsored by Schmoyer & Company, LLC certified public advisors.
All proceeds will benefit Communities In Schools of the Midlands, a dropout prevention program that provides intervention services and basic needs to students in grades 4K – 12 in Lexington and Richland Counties and the SC Department of Juvenile Justice. To learn more visit www.cism.org.
William S. Sandel Elementary
Herbert A. Wood Elementary
St. Andrews Middle School
Columbia High School
Birchwood Schools- SC Dept. of Juvenile Justice
“Our mission is to provide students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.”
The Tenuta Torciano Wine Tasting is a Communities In Schools of the Midlands signature event. For more information about the Tenuta Torciano Winery visit https://www.torciano.com/en/