It is our goal that every student who receives community-based, integrated services be supported by our community.
You can support the student who:
- is having trouble in school and needs homework help from a tutor.
- lives in a family who cannot afford to buy the school supplies they need to complete assignments.
- has trouble attending school on a regular basis for a variety of personal, economic, or family problems.
- has a parent who is unable to read and cannot understand information from the school or help with homework.
- needs a safe place to do homework before or after school.
- is hungry because their only meal may be the one they receive at school.
- has special needs that have not been addressed.
- needs additional support services to minimize behavioral problems.